FRAME runs regular training schools in experimental design and statistics. Previous courses have been highly successful. FRAME has already held schools in association with universities throughout the UK, Europe and Scandinavia.
The schools provide:
- Basic training in experimental design techniques
- Instruction in statistical methods to ensure data is analysed correctly
- Advice on legal and ethical considerations when using experimental animals
- Opportunity to evaluate procedures before putting them into practice
- Chance to meet with other researchers to discuss ideas and exchange expertise
- Practical skills that can be used daily in laboratories
The next Training School will take place in Voss, Norway from 1-3 February 2016.
All places are now booked and so applications have closed.
Book now at our Eventbrite page (Applications closed, sorry)
Bursary Application (Applications closed, sorry)
Other potential funding sources
In preparation for the course we recommend that you read through this website created by one of the Training School tutors, Dr Michael Festing: http://www.isogenic.info/html/design.html