FRAME Training School application deadline approaching
The next FRAME Training School will be held at the University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal on 30 March – 1 April 2015.
Deadline for applications is 17 February, so please secure your place now by completing the application form below.
Useful information for candidates
Training School Background
FRAME runs regular training schools in experimental design and statistics. Previous courses have been highly successful. FRAME has already held schools in association with universities throughout the UK, Europe and Scandinavia.
The schools provide:
- Basic training in experimental design techniques
- Instruction in statistical methods to ensure data is analysed correctly
- Advice on legal and ethical considerations when using experimental animals
- Opportunity to evaluate procedures before putting them into practice
- Chance to meet with other researchers to discuss ideas and exchange expertise
- Practical skills that can be used daily in laboratories