FRAME runs regular training schools in experimental design and statistics. Previous courses have been highly successful. FRAME has already held schools in association with universities throughout the UK, Europe and Scandinavia.
The schools provide:
- Basic training in experimental design techniques
- Instruction in statistical methods to ensure data is analysed correctly
- Advice on legal and ethical considerations when using experimental animals
- Opportunity to evaluate procedures before putting them into practice
- Chance to meet with other researchers to discuss ideas and exchange expertise
- Practical skills that can be used daily in laboratories
The next Training School is currently being planned and will take place in Voss, Norway in February 2016. Further details will be posted here as soon as they are available, or you can sign up for email notifications by clicking here.